Subscribe to the podcast!
When I launched this podcast in February 2017, I committed to myself that I was going to do it for one year.
No matter what, I was going to make the time to release a weekly episode (and there were weeks when I was up until midnight getting the podcast done for the next morning’s release!).
We’re now at episode 100 (woohoo!) and in a couple of months, the podcast will be 2 years old.
My tendency is to breeze past this milestone. After all, it’s just one more episode.
That’s my Type-A personality: going from achievement to achievement and not taking the time to reflect and celebrate.
It’s like when we run off the stage after we’ve finished our talk instead of receiving the applause and celebrating (ahem, yes, I’ve done this in the past).
Now, you don’t need to applaud me for episode 100.
Rather, I want to thank you and tell you how grateful I am that you listen to the podcast, share it on social media, let your friends and colleagues know about it, and post in the Speaking Your Brand community. (Not a member? Join today for free.)
In the Facebook group, I asked which were your favorite episodes.
There was also a few that came up more than once – and I saw a pattern.
So, this episode is not going to be a collection of clips from past episodes.
Rather, I’m going to highlight which episodes were your favorites – based on your responses and download numbers – and WHY I think they are.
The WHY is what you can apply to your own speaking engagements, whether you’re standing on a stage, facilitating a workshop, or being interviewed on or hosting a podcast.
Curious to hear what these are? Listen in.
The Speaking Your Brand podcast is hosted by Carol Cox. At Speaking Your Brand, we help women entrepreneurs and professionals create their signature talks and gain more visibility to achieve their goals. Our mission is to get more women in positions of influence and power: on stages, in businesses, on boards, in the media, in politics, and in our communities. Check out our coaching programs and workshops at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com.
Show notes at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/100
Sign up for a Strategy Session at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/strategy.
Related Podcast Episodes:
- Episode 3: How I Created My Podfest Presentation [Training]
- Episode 25: Why You Need a Signature Talk for Your Business
- Episode 35: How to Rock a Panel as a Moderator and Panelist with Natalie Eckdahl
- Episode 45: Your Visibility Roadmap: Build Your Business, Brand, and Influence
- Episode 55: Should You Give an Instructional or an Inspirational Talk with Carol Cox
- Episode 59: Why You Shouldn’t Sell from the Stage – and What to Do Instead with Carol Cox
- Episode 60: Finding Your Presentation’s Spine & Why It Absolutely Needs One with Joanna Sapir
- Episode 61: A Game Changer for Your Business and Presentations: Developing Your Own Framework
- Episode 79: How to Develop the Shape of Your Framework for Your Presentations with Coryne Forest
- Episode 81: Be a Better Speaker – Top Takeaways from Watching Presenters at Podcast Movement
- Episode 82: How to Create an Emotional Connection with Your Audience with Leanne Kabat
- Episode 84: Less Is More: Developing Your Visibility Strategy with Wendy Zanders
- Episode 92: Deconstructing My TEDx Talk: Why We’re Uncomfortable with Women in Power