If your presentation content sounds like everyone else's or could be given by anyone else,
it's time to work with us in our proven process to create your unique signature talk.
Your signature talk should represent you, your business, what matters to you, and what matters to your audience.
What can a Signature Talk do for you?
Generate More Leads
Be Seen As A Thought Leader
Level Up Your Speaking
Do any of these statements resonate with you?
- You feel a bit lost and overwhelmed with your ideas, not sure which content and stories are the best to include and how to make it all work together.
- Your presentations and trainings are a bit too sterile. You know you want to put more of yourself into them and create a memorable experience for your audience.
- You want to deliver an impactful and cohesive talk that you can use both in person and virtually, for different lengths of time and audiences, without having to spend hours adjusting your presentation each time.
- You want to convert more people in the audience to leads and clients, but you feel awkward making a sales pitch in your presentation.
- You want to get (higher) paid speaking engagements.
- You want to feel confident as you return to in-person speaking engagements post-COVID.
What you want to do:
- use speaking as a marketing channel for your business
- attract your ideal clients to you
- build your brand awareness
- get clarity around your core message
- get (higher) paid speaking engagements
- boost your confidence
- go bigger with your visibility
Who this is ideal for:
- entrepreneur or executive
- 2+ years in business
- have a good understanding of your best audience/clients
- high-achieving action taker
- enjoy intense focus and accelerated results
- ready to get better results from your speaking
Our proven framework accelerates your results
Get it done.
We’ve helped hundreds of women entrepreneurs over the past 6 years and we would be honored to help you.
We'll take your story and your craft and turn it into a presentation that provides immense value to your audience and achieves your goals (lead generation, brand awareness, more speaking invitations).
Your presentations become so much more than a slide deck.
They’re a reflection of what you do, who you help, and why it matters.
The result? Clarity for your audience, conviction in your purpose, and confidence in your message.