Imagine you’re on the TEDx stage: Sharing your message and making an impact.
This is what our clients have done.
TEDx event organizers repeatedly say how impressed they are with our clients' scripts (no room for fluff or extraneous threads in a TEDx talk!) and how well prepared our clients are.
With personalized, one-on-one coaching, you can be just as prepared and wow the organizers and audience with your TEDx talk.
"Carol has coached several of our speakers and did a phenomenal job. She's one of the best speaking coaches out there. You're in good hands."
Over 2 million views
From our first consult call, Tammy Lally's powerful insights into talking honestly and openly about "money shame" so moved me that I knew her message was an idea worth spreading.
The immediate and dramatic reactions from reviewers let us know that the work we had done together would get results.
Her TEDxOrlando talk was so well received that it was selected by the TED organization to be showcased on their home page (only about 50 out of 25,000 TEDx talks are selected for the home page each year). Since August 2018, Tammy's talk has had over 2 million views.
Success! Tammy is changing lives!
TEDx Talk Idea, Script, & Delivery
- We’ll work together over 8 sessions on Zoom (60-90 minutes each) to create your TEDx talk from scratch and practice your delivery.
- We’ll identify the spine of your talk (this is critical) and work together to write the script, from the curiosity-provoking opening to the powerful closing.
- We’ll cut and edit your script, word by word, until it’s exactly where we want it to be.
- You’ll practice your delivery with my guidance and feedback, so it’s compelling, smooth, and engaging.
- Email & Voxer access until the date of your performance.
TEDx Talk Script Development
- We'll work together over 3 sessions on Zoom (60 minutes each) to develop and work on your script.
- Your coach will review your script and give you feedback as you work on it between sessions.
- Email & Voxer access for 30 days with any questions you have.
Find Your TEDx Talk Idea
- We'll work together over 2 sessions on Zoom (60 minutes each) to find and develop your "idea worth spreading."
- You’ll then be ready to apply to speak at TEDx events, confident that your topic is what TEDx is looking for.
Carol’s process of storytelling is compassionate and smart. With her guidance, I was able to take my story and turn it into a powerful idea worth spreading on the TEDx stage. We all need people to guide us to our greatness. Carol is one of those people.
— Tammy Lally, TEDx speaker, Let's Get Honest about Our Money Problems
Introducing Our Clients at TEDxOrlando
Have questions or aren’t sure which is right for you?
Hi, I’m Carol Cox, founder of Speaking Your Brand®.
I believe that as high-performing women we change the paradigm, the perception of ambitious women, by more of us actively and visibly pursuing bigger, audacious goals, raising our voices and sharing our stories about what really matters – on stages, in boardrooms, in our businesses, in the media – so others can learn from our journeys, see themselves in ours, and become leaders in their own companies and communities.
I started Speaking Your Brand® to provide the coaching, strategy, support, and confidence you need to take your story and your craft and turn it into a signature talk that provides immense value to your audience and to your business.