Learn how you can leverage the power of LinkedIn to land speaking gigs, build your brand, and grow your business.
LinkedIn for Speakers
Did you know? LinkedIn has over 575+ million users, with more than 260 million monthly active users. Of those LinkedIn users who are engaging with the platform monthly, 40% access it on a daily basis.
What you want to do:
- attract event organizers to contact you to speak, including for virtual events and trainings
- use LinkedIn more effectively to showcase your area of expertise
- project a professional image and position yourself as a thought leader in your industry
- use speaking as a marketing channel and revenue stream in your business
- grow your network
Who this masterclass is ideal for:
- entrepreneur or professional
- any stage in your business or career
- excited to use LinkedIn
- want to learn exactly what you need to do on LinkedIn without spending a lot of time
- ready to get more (and better) speaking engagements
Use LinkedIn to attract
Option to add a 45-minute strategy session
Get Instant Access to the MasterClass
After you submit this form, you'll receive an email confirmation with your login instructions to the class on Thinkific. If you opt to purchase a strategy session, the email will also contain the scheduling link.
Your information is secured with SSL encryption. Please note that on your bank/credit card statement, it will show InterMedia Solutions, Inc., which is our parent company.
Diane Diaz is your instructor for the masterclass and your coach for your strategy session.
As a Speaking Coach and Personal Brand Strategist, I work with clients to create and refine their signature talks and and co-facilitate our Speaking Your Brand® group programs. I also regularly speak on personal branding, LinkedIn strategy, and women's empowerment, so I understand the importance of building your network and having a defined visibility strategy. I’ve worked with professionals at all levels of business to help them optimize their LinkedIn profiles, build their visibility on the platform, and define a strategy to help them leverage their LinkedIn efforts.
Have questions? Email email@example.com.