Subscribe to the podcast!
This episode is jam-packed with what you need to know to put on your own paid workshop.
I recently co-hosted a workshop on Personal Branding and Visibility with Diane Diaz, founder of The Brand Teacher and a Speaking Your Brand coach.
From deciding on the topic and price to selling seats to determining the agenda, we lay it all out for you, so you can successfully put on your own paid workshop.
Get the free PDF guide “How to Put on a Winning Workshop”
In this podcast episode, we talk about:
- Deciding on the topic and content based on who your ideal clients are and your offer
- Determining the best pricing for the workshop
- Partnering with a local business for the venue
- Selling: What works – and what doesn’t work – when selling workshops
- Why we chose to do a 1/2-day (not full day) workshop and have it in the morning
- The results we got
Need help with your workshop topic, offer, price, sales strategy, or content? Sign up for a strategy session.
About My Guest: Diane Diaz is Founder & CEO of The Brand Teacher. As a personal brand strategist, LinkedIn strategist, CultureTalk Certified Partner in using Archetypes in personal branding, and a Certified Speaking Coach with Speaking Your Brand, she uses her two decades of combined branding, marketing, and teaching experience to teach professionals and entrepreneurs how to define and build personal brands that attract their dream jobs or clients so they can build careers or businesses they love. Diane also leads workshops with companies and organizations on personal brand strategy, Archetypes in personal branding, and LinkedIn strategy for building personal and business brands that stand out and get noticed.
About Us: The Speaking Your Brand podcast is hosted by Carol Cox. At Speaking Your Brand, we help women entrepreneurs and professionals create their signature talks and gain more visibility to achieve their goals. Our mission is to get more women in positions of influence and power: on stages, in businesses, on boards, in the media, in politics, and in our communities. Check out our coaching programs and workshops at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com.
Sign up for a Strategy Session at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/strategy.
Our EventBrite page for the workshop we did: https://visibilitymasterclass.eventbrite.com (click on “View Details” in the upper right of the page to see it).
Related Podcast Episodes:
- Episode 57: How to Use Simple Story Structure to Create Compelling Content
- Episode 74: Increase Conversions at Your Speaking Engagements with April Caldwell [Coaching]
- Episode 83: Collaborating to Expand Your Reach with Baily Hancock
- Episode 90: Hosting Your Own Workshop or Retreat with Blair Thielemier
- Episode 106: Get More Speaking Opportunities with a Powerful Personal Brand with Diane Diaz