Subscribe to the podcast!
In this on-air coaching call, you’ll learn how you can shift the content and flow of your presentations to increase conversions (leads, clients, and referrals) at your speaking engagements.
My guest is April Caldwell, who helps professional women manage their money and achieve their financial goals.
April hosts a monthly in-person event for women and also speaks at other groups, but isn’t getting the leads and clients that she knows she can.
We talk about:
- How to make the audience feel comfortable and build trust when dealing with a vulnerable topic like money
- The importance of including client stories and successes
- Integrating April’s process/framework into her presentation
- Using the story structure framework to outline the flow of her presentation
- Being sure to give the audience next steps they can do
- How to get more people to fill out the feedback form
Get the FREE Strategic Speaking Guide and Visibility Framework
About My Guest: April Caldwell is passionate about helping women manage their money. Personally, she saw the impact money had on the women in her life. She knows first hand what it is like to have been affluent and then to have lost everything due to poor financial planning. April rebuilt her finances through education and financial literacy which she now uses to help others to reach financial freedom. She has successfully built a community, the Trail Blazers network. Every month 40-50 women gather and April teaches them a financial concept to take and implement. April received an MBA from Franklin University and has over 20 years experience in the financial industry. April is an Army Veteran who served during Operation Enduring Freedom and a Jacksonville native.
The Speaking Your Brand podcast is hosted by Carol Cox. At Speaking Your Brand, we help women entrepreneurs and professionals create their signature talks and gain more visibility to achieve their goals. Our mission is to get more women in positions of influence and power: on stages, in businesses, on boards, in the media, in politics, and in our communities. Check out our coaching programs and workshops at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com.
Sign up for a Strategy Session at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/strategy.
Subscribe to the podcast and leave a review!
Other episodes mentioned:
- Episode 61: A Game Changer for Your Business and Presentations: Developing Your Own Framework
- Episode 57: How to Use Simple Story Structure to Create Compelling Content
- Episode 59: Why You Shouldn’t Sell from the Stage – and What to Do Instead
- You can get the Feedback Form template in the download on this page