Subscribe to the podcast!
When you hear “Maslow’s hierarchy of needs,” does a shape come to mind?
How about “sales funnel?”
These are both examples of frameworks.
Having a framework is a tremendous asset for your business – you can use it for sales conversations, on your website and marketing materials, and of course for your presentations.
Frameworks help us to organize information, visualize a process, and remember it.
A framework can be represented by a visual shape (triangle, circle, roadmap), an acronym (e.g., I.D.E.A.L. story ingredients – see episode 137), or an alliteration (such as 3 C’s or 3 S’s).
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What a framework is
- The multiple benefits of having one
- How to create yours
- The many places you can use your framework
- Lots and lots of examples
This episode is the first in our new series on Frameworks.
NEW! We’ve created a LinkedIn for Speakers online masterclass so you can leverage the power of LinkedIn to land speaking gigs, build your brand, and grow your business.
In this video masterclass, you’ll learn the 3 C’s:
- Copy = Write copy for your LinkedIn profile that optimizes your profile for search and gets you found by your ideal clients
- Content = Create and share content on the LinkedIn platform that enhances your profile and brand, positions you as a thought leader in your industry, and gets your LinkedIn presence in front of more of your ideal audience
- Connections = Mine the data on the LinkedIn platform to grow your network, nurture your connections, and build your know, like, trust factor
Get instant access to the masterclass at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/linkedin.
About Us: The Speaking Your Brand podcast is hosted by Carol Cox. In this episode, Carol is joined by one of our speaking coaches, Diane Diaz. At Speaking Your Brand, we help women entrepreneurs and professionals create their signature talks and gain more visibility to achieve their goals. Our mission is to get more women in positions of influence and power: on stages, in businesses, on boards, in the media, in politics, and in our communities. Check out our coaching programs at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com.
Show notes at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/145
Download our free Strategic Speaking Guide at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/strategic-speaking/ or text the word SPEAKING to 33-777.
Get on the interest list for our Master Your Speaking group coaching program at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/mastery.
Sign up for a Strategy Session to find your framework at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/strategy.
Create both your signature talk and framework. Get all the details at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/coaching.
Connect with us on LinkedIn:
- Carol Cox = https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolcox/
- Diane Diaz = https://www.linkedin.com/in/dianediaz/
Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts and leave a review!
Related Podcast Episodes:
- Episode 57: How to Use Simple Story Structure to Create Compelling Content with Carol Cox
- Episode 61: A Game Changer for Your Business and Presentations: Developing Your Own Framework
- Episode 79: How to Develop the Shape of Your Framework for Your Presentations with Coryne Forest [Coaching]
- Episode 106: Get More Speaking Opportunities with a Powerful Personal Brand with Diane Diaz