Virtual summits can raise your visibility: whether you’re being interviewed on one or hosting your own. Being a part of a virtual summit can introduce you to a new audience. Hosting your own virtual summit can help you grow your email list, network, and revenue.
My guest Jaime Slutzky is an expert on creating virtual summits – from the tech integration to strategizing on content and marketing for the summit. She may have even convinced me to do my own in 2018!
In this episode, we talk about the reasons to participate on a virtual summit, what you should know as a participant and the questions to ask the host, and whether you should host your own.
About My Guest: Jaime Slutzky was born a techie. She knew by the age of 7 that she wanted to spend her life working on computers. She obtained her Bachelors in Computer Science, spent over a decade in corporate IT and then, she started a WordPress freelancing business. Jaime is now the Principal at Virtual Summit TECH, a virtual summit production company. She and her team perform all the behind-the-scenes tech wizardry to deliver their clients content to their audience.
- What exactly a virtual summit is, and how it can grow your business and connect you with other industry leaders
- How participating in or hosting your own virtual summit can help you become an influencer in your field.
- How long it takes to create a virtual summit and the three main components of one
- Questions to ask yourself if you’re thinking of hosting your own virtual summit
- How to make sure you’re getting the most out of the summit as an interviewee
Register for Jaime’s Biz BFF Summit: https://thebizbffsummit.com/
Learn about Jamie’s services at https://virtualsummittech.com/
Strong Jewish Women’s Summit hosted by Edie Berg: http://thestrongjewishwomenssummit.com/ . Edie was on the Speaking Your Brand podcast in episode 5.
Elevate Pharmacy Summit hosted by Blair Thielemier: https://elevatepharmacysummit.com/
Sign up for a strategy session at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/strategy
Say hi to me on Twitter @CarolMorganCox