Subscribe to the podcast!
How can you use increase leads and sales at your presentations? By asking for them!
Having a feedback form that the audience fills out is one of the best ways to generate leads, especially if you don’t feel comfortable making a hard sales pitch in your presentation or if the place you’re speaking at forbids “selling from the stage.”
Since I first started talking about the feedback form on this podcast in 2017, I get asked regularly which episode someone can listen to specifically about it.
I haven’t had one specific episode – until now.
In this episode, I describe what the feedback form is, what’s included on it, and how to use it.
And then you’ll hear from six women in the Speaking Your Brand community who have used the feedback form at their presentations and the results they’ve received.
Be sure to listen until the end – I have a bonus tip that you won’t want to miss.
Get the free PDF with the Feedback Form template + Strategic Speaking Guide:
This episode is part of our Money series, episodes 132-136.
If you’re ready to position yourself as a paid speaker as well as generate more leads from your speaking engagements, join our Monetize Your Speaking online group coaching program.
This is a 3-month online, hands-on program that will help you find/refine your unique topic, create your speaking page, packages and fees, optimize your LinkedIn profile, improve your current presentation to make it more sales-driven, and position yourself as a premium speaker.
Appearing in order in this episode:
- Janna Lundquist is founder of Janna Lundquist Consulting and is known as the Team Whisperer.
- Karen Wilson is a clinical neuropsychologist, founder of ChildNEXUS.com, and owner of West LA Neuropsychology, PC.
- Annette Adamska is your Small Business Stage Manager.
- Lorena Klingel is founder of Learn to Flourish. Lorena was on in episode 117: Turning Your Signature Talk into a Lead Generation Webinar.
- Kathy McEwan is a certified professional organizer and owner of a home organizing company called Second Set of Hands. She’s host of the podcast Organize for Success.
- Pam Andrews is founder of The Scholarship Shark and host of the podcast of the same name. Pam was on in episode 48: Strategies to Get Visible.
About Us: The Speaking Your Brand podcast is hosted by Carol Cox. At Speaking Your Brand, we help women entrepreneurs and professionals create their signature talks and gain more visibility to achieve their goals. Our mission is to get more women in positions of influence and power: on stages, in businesses, on boards, in the media, in politics, and in our communities. Check out our coaching programs at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com.
Show notes at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/136
Join our Monetize Your Speaking group coaching program at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/group.
Sign up for a Strategy Session at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/strategy.
Create your signature talk or TEDx talk. Get all the details at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/coaching.
Say hi to me on Instagram and Twitter: @CarolMorganCox.
Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts and leave a review!
Related Podcast Episodes:
- Episode 48: Strategy Session to Get Visible with Pam Andrews [Coaching]
- Episode 57: How to Use Simple Story Structure to Create Compelling Content
- Episode 68: Getting Paid to Speak and Negotiating Speaker Fees
- Episode 74: Increase Conversions at Your Speaking Engagements [Coaching]
- Episode 110: Making the Most of Speaking at Trade Shows and Conferences with Sue Monhait
- Episode 117: Turning Your Signature Talk into a Lead Generation Webinar with Lorena Klingel [Coaching]
Leave a Comment