Subscribe to the podcast!
As we continue our series on Leadership, how can you position your brand, both as a speaker and as an entrepreneur, for growth?
When you’re seen as a leader in your industry, you’re going to attract premium clients and speaking engagements.
My guest is Lisa Princic, who was my first business coach in 2015 and who helps business owners develop their business models and value proposition.
In this episode, Lisa and I talk about:
- What it means to have a strong personal brand
- The difference between marketing and positioning
- Most people *think* they have a marketing problem, but really they have a positioning problem
- 3 ways to figure out your positioning
- The impact of having a signature offering on your business growth
About My Guest: Lisa Princic helps impact-driven business owners dive deep into their unique value and business models to build sustainable $1million brands. She helps them simplify their offers, focus their brand with bolder messaging and strengthen their marketing systems. Lisa is a trained business strategist and marketing mentor who eases business owners from successful chaos to strategic flow to create more success and fulfillment. Lisa is also the host of the Message & Mastery podcast.
About Us: The Speaking Your Brand podcast is hosted by Carol Cox. At Speaking Your Brand, we help women entrepreneurs and professionals create their signature talks and gain more visibility to achieve their goals. Our mission is to get more women in positions of influence and power: on stages, in businesses, on boards, in the media, in politics, and in our communities. Check out our coaching programs at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com.
Show notes at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/142
Connect with Lisa on her website at https://lisaprincic.com/.
Listen to Lisa’s podcast “Mastery & Message” (I was on in episode 4).
Listen to “Leveraging Your Special Sauce with Carol Cox” on the What Works podcast episode 236 hosted by Tara McMullin. (Tara was on the SYB podcast in episode 122: A Fresh Approach to Social Media Engagement.)
Listen to “Scale Your Message with Carol Cox” on the Fierce Feminine Leadership podcast episode 369 hosted by Eleanor Beaton. (Eleanor was on the SYB podcast in episode 128: The 4 Visibility Mindset Shifts You Must Make.)
Download our free Strategic Speaking Guide at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/strategic-speaking/ or text the word SPEAKING to 33-777.
Get on the interest list for our Master Your Speaking group coaching program at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/mastery.
Sign up for a Strategy Session at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/strategy.
Create your signature talk or TEDx talk. Get all the details at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/coaching.
Say hi to me on Instagram and Twitter: @CarolMorganCox.
Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts and leave a review!
Related Podcast Episodes:
- Episode 12: Defining Your Value Proposition for Marketing with More Heart and Less Hustle with Lisa Princic
- Episode 102: Getting Local Media and Publicity to Expand Your Visibility with Amanda Berlin
- Episode 106: Get More Speaking Opportunities with a Powerful Personal Brand with Diane Diaz
- Episode 131: Pitching and Negotiating for Bigger Speaking Opportunities with Maureen Taylor [Confidence Series]
Leave a Comment