Subscribe to the podcast!
How can you increase the likelihood that free speaking engagements you do lead to companies hiring you to do workshops for them?
In this episode, my guest Louise Brogan, a social media expert and trainer, and I talk about:
- The topics her corporate clients want training on
- The topics she speaks about when she gives free presentations at local groups
- The importance of having a system/framework in your presentations
- Using the feedback form at your presentations for lead generation
- How Louise gets paid workshops
- Creating a database of organizations and companies to pitch to
- The importance of following up with leads and tips for doing so
[cp_modal display=”inline” id=”cp_id_aafd8″]→Get the free PDF download with the feedback form template you can use.[/cp_modal]
About My Guest: Louise Brogan is the owner of Social Bee NI – a consulting and training company helping businesses, entrepreneurs and professionals to raise their profile through online marketing. The aim of Social Bee is to explain how to do things online in a simple, straightforward way. Louise has been working with small businesses and professionals for over five years. In 2017, Louise was listed in the Small Business Saturday Top 100 Small Businesses in the UK, and in March 2018, Louise was listed as one of the Top 50 Small Business Advisors in the UK by Enterprise Nation. Louise is also N.Ireland’s only accredited Facebook and Instagram trainer.
The Speaking Your Brand podcast is hosted by Carol Cox. At Speaking Your Brand, we help women entrepreneurs and professionals create their signature talks and gain more visibility to achieve their goals. Our mission is to get more women in positions of influence and power: on stages, in businesses, on boards, in the media, in politics, and in our communities. Check out our coaching programs and workshops at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com.
Check out Louise’s website at http://www.socialbeeni.com/.
Listen to Louise’s podcast “Social Bee.”
Join the free Speaking Your Brand community at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/join/ or text the word SPEAKING to 444-999.
Sign up for a Strategy Session at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/strategy.
Related Podcast Episodes:
- Episode 34: Relationship Selling with Nikki Rausch
- Episode 38: Hosting Local Workshops to Reach Your Ideal Clients with Valentina Escobar-Gonzalez
- Episode 61: A Game Changer for Your Business and Presentations – Developing Your Own Framework
- Episode 68: Getting Paid to Speak and Negotiating Speaker Fees