In this episode, I take you behind the scenes of a presentation I recently gave at BizChix Live, a 3-day conference for women entrepreneurs.
The title was “Your Visibility Roadmap: Growing Your Business, Brand, and Influence.”
I talk about how I created the presentation itself, an overview of the content, how I prepared, and the feedback and results I got.
You’ll hear about the nightmare I had 2 nights before I was to speak (and what I learned from it!).
You’ll also hear the feedback I received from one of the attendees that stopped me in my tracks – something you need to hear too.
In a future episode, I’ll go over the visibility roadmaps from this presentation, so be sure to subscribe to the podcast!
Here’s a screenshot of some of my slides (notice the large images and not much text):
I mention in the episode that the quotes I included in the presentation were a big hit. Here they are:
- How I got this speaking opportunity
- How I decided on the content for my talk and what to include in it
- The process I went through to create my talk (that you can use too)
- Slide designs
- How I prepared
- Getting to know the audience beforehand
- The importance of feeling comfortable in the venue
- Customizing the presentation for the audience
- The feedback and results I received
Interested in a VIP Day to create your signature talk? Email me at email@example.com.
My webinar on How to Become a Sought-After, Stand-Out Speaker at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/training
Join the free Speaking Your Brand community at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/join/.
Say hi to me on Twitter @CarolMorganCox
Don’t forget to join the free Speaking Your Brand community. Get access by signing up here: