Subscribe to the podcast!
You’ve heard by now the power of storytelling in your presentations and thought leadership content.
But, do you sometimes feel stuck and uncertain about what *kinds* of stories to share?
As we work with our clients on their signature talks, we ask them questions about their past, present, and future, so we can extract the stories that will reveal who they are and how they can relate to and help their audience by sharing their own experiences.
In this episode, you’ll learn about the 5 kinds of stories you can share in your presentations, including what each story type represents and examples to get you thinking about your own stories.
About Us: The Speaking Your Brand podcast is hosted by Carol Cox. At Speaking Your Brand, we help women entrepreneurs and professionals clarify their brand message and story, create their signature talks, and develop their thought leadership platforms. Our mission is to get more women in positions of influence and power because it’s through women’s stories and visibility that we challenge the status quo and change existing systems. Check out our coaching programs at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com.
Show notes at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/193
Register for our one-of-a-kind live free virtual summit on October 15: https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/summit/
Get on the interest list for our new Thought Leader Academy for Women Entrepreneurs: https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/academy
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolcox
Related Podcast Episodes:
- Episode 137: The Missing Ingredients in Your Stories [Storytelling Series]
- Episode 139: Selecting the Best Stories to Include in Your Signature Talk with Marie Fiebach [Storytelling Series]
- Episode 184: Why Some Speakers Become Thought Leaders with Carol Cox [Thought Leadership Series]
- Episode 185: My Journey as a Thought Leader and How We’re Evolving at Speaking Your Brand with Carol Cox [Thought Leadership Series]
- Episode 192: The Cure for Vulnerability Hangovers with Carol Cox [Use Your Voice Series]