Subscribe to the podcast!
We’ve been talking for the past couple of podcast episodes about finding your voice and both the challenges and opportunities around that.
My guest today is Dr. Jerrica Dodd, a pharmacist who now coaches other women pharmacists transitioning into starting their own businesses.
Jerrica is an incredible entrepreneur, coach, and speaker. We’ve worked together twice on her talks and she has a dynamic personality and presence.
Jerrica and I talk about:
- The key question she asks her coaching clients – one that’s oftentimes difficult for us as women to answer
- Asking yourself: If you could do anything, what would it be?
- Jerrica’s surprising and unexpected journey to pharmacy (from a love of English and History)
- Our mutual love of diagramming sentences (do kids still do that?)
- How Jerrica found her voice by seeing what was at the core of her stories
- Recognizing the universal values that keep showing up in your personal experiences and stories
- Jerrica’s recommendations if you want to have more impact and fulfillment
This episode is the third in our podcast series on “Finding Your Voice.”
About My Guest: Dr. Jerrica Dodd is a pharmacist, educator and coach who empowers individuals to transform their lives through coaching, teaching and speaking. Through her integrative company, JerricaSpeaks.com, she combines her pharmacy administration, pharma-medical affairs and managed care expertise with her passion for service. She teaches healthcare professionals, individuals and organizations on up-to-date drug interaction considerations when treating chronically ill patients and consults with practices on drug safety. In addition to her pharmaceutical services, she empowers women to live healthier and happier from the inside out as a coach and licensed Zumba instructor. From medicine to ministry, Jerrica is undeniably passionate about people—and it radiates through every aspect of her work.
About Us: The Speaking Your Brand podcast is hosted by Carol Cox. At Speaking Your Brand, we help women entrepreneurs and professionals create their signature talks and gain more visibility to achieve their goals. Our mission is to get more women in positions of influence and power: on stages, in businesses, on boards, in the media, in politics, and in our communities. Check out our coaching programs at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com.
Show notes at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/181
Jerrica’s website: https://drjerricadodd.com/
Book “The Big Leap” by Dr. Gay Hendricks.
Get our LinkedIn for Speakers online masterclass at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/linkedin.
Connect on LinkedIn:
- Carol Cox = https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolcox
- Dr. Jerrica Dodd (guest) = https://www.linkedin.com/in/drjdodd/
Related Podcast Episodes:
- Episode 98: [Coaching] Expanding Your Personal Story into a Universal Message with Nicole Rochester, M.D.
- Episode 177: A Radically Different Approach to Understanding Racism with April Harter, LCSW
- Episode 179: The Deep Truths You and Your Brand Need to Say with Rebeca Arbona [Finding Your Voice Series]
- Episode 180: You Say You Want to be a Thought Leader: What That Really Means & How to Find Your Voice with Carol Cox and Diane Diaz [Finding Your Voice Series]