Subscribe to the podcast!
Do you have a strategy for your webinars?
- Do you know whether you should make a direct sales pitch on your webinar – or use it to build brand awareness and visibility?
- What’s the difference between presenting to your own audience vs. someone else’s?
- Can you get paid to do webinars?
Knowing why you’re doing a webinar and what to expect from it can provide clarity around the content to present, give you confidence when delivering it, AND see how it fits into your overall marketing strategy.
We covered these questions and more on the live webinar we did last week on the 5 Types of Webinars You Can Do to Grow Your Business and Visibility.
This episode is the audio from that very fun and fast-paced webinar.
You can also watch the video recording of our webinar with the slides below or at https://www.crowdcast.io/e/syb-5-types-of-webinars.
If you’re a coach, consultant, strategist, or other service-based provider, webinars can be an excellent marketing and sales channel for you to grow your business and your visibility.
You’re most likely familiar with the standard type of webinar (like this one!), but did you know there are other types you can use, depending on your goals, your network, and how familiar the audience is with you?
You’ll learn about:
- 5 types of webinars you can do to grow your business and visibility
- WHY and WHEN to use each one
- HOW to get started with each
- LOTS of real-life recent examples
Do you need expert training on creating your own webinars?
Get our “Webinar Idea to Launch” online course: https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/work-with-us/webinar-course/
About Us: The Speaking Your Brand podcast is hosted by Carol Cox, joined in this episode by one of our speaking coaches Diane Diaz. At Speaking Your Brand, we help women entrepreneurs and professionals create their signature talks and gain more visibility to achieve their goals. Our mission is to get more women in positions of influence and power: on stages, in businesses, on boards, in the media, in politics, and in our communities. Check out our coaching programs at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com.
Show notes at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/171
Join our “Webinar Idea to Launch” LIVE online program: https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/work-with-us/launch/
Connect on LinkedIn:
Related Podcast Episodes:
- Episode 165: How to Repurpose Your In-Person Presentation into an Engaging Webinar with Carol Cox and Diane Diaz
- Episode 169: Leveraging Free Speaking Engagements Into Bigger Opportunities with Angela Hosking
- Episode 170: Taking Action and Pivoting in Your Business with Virtual Offerings with Amanda J. Hill [Coaching]