Subscribe to the podcast!
What’s wrong with being a good girl? What does striving for perfectionism and people pleasing cost us as women in leadership? How does it affect our message and our ability to have a greater impact?
In this episode, my guest Regena Garrepy shares with us her journey to reclaim her essence – and the gremlins that keep us from doing the valuable work we should be doing.
We also talk about the process Regena and I used to create her new presentation and when you need to mature your message to have a greater impact.
I’ve gotten to know Regena over the past year as we’ve worked together on two of her presentations and she is a truly beautiful soul. I admire and respect her tremendously and love the power of her story and her message.
About My Guest: Regena Garrepy is a mentor for messengers, transformational facilitator, superwoman sanity saver and leadership coach. After working with hundreds of women and leading over 30 transformational events, she mentors and empowers women to reclaim, embody and express their essence and become the red hot leader of their lives and businesses without guilt or apology. Regena leads her signature 9-month transformational program called Red Hot Visionista Sacred Circle and now leads the 10-month Leadership level.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Perfectionism, the archetype of the good girl, and how it affects women as leaders
- The sisterhood wound and why we both crave it and resist it
- Regena’s journey and the cost of not claiming our essence
- The gremlins that keep us from doing the valuable work we should be doing
- The process Regena and I used to create her new presentation
- When you need to mature your message to have a greater impact
- Keeping your presentation spacious and focusing on a single theme
- How Regena prepared for her presentation
- The importance of having fun on stage
- What the olive has to do with your message
- Regena’s programs and retreats and how she structures them as a hybrid of both online and in person
Regena’s Instagram = @RegenaGarrepy
Regena’s Twitter = @RegenaGarrepy
Interested in my online group program? Sign up to be notified when it opens at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/signature-talk-group-program/.
Say hi to me on Twitter @CarolMorganCox