Subscribe to the podcast!
Get ready for a value-packed and heartfelt episode with key takeaways you can use as you think about your thought leadership message and signature talk and putting yourself out there.
This is a round table discussion with our speaking coaches who work with our clients in our Thought Leader Academy and with the speakers for our upcoming Brave. Bold. Beyond. Live Virtual Summit.
Joining me in this episode are Diane Diaz, Marie Fiebach, and Joy Spencer.
We talk about:
- The shifts we’ve seen our clients go through over the past few months
- Common challenges and obstacles we see clients face
- The impact of being in community with other women working towards similar goals
- Vulnerability and self-compassion when digging deeper into your story and message
- The connection between the head, heart, and gut in thought leadership
- Unlearning academic or marketing jargon when creating speeches
- And more!
About Us: The Speaking Your Brand podcast is hosted by Carol Cox. At Speaking Your Brand, we help women entrepreneurs and professionals clarify their brand message and story, create their signature talks, and develop their thought leadership platforms. Our mission is to get more women in positions of influence and power because it’s through women’s stories and visibility that we challenge the status quo and change existing systems. Check out our coaching programs at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com.
Show notes at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/214
Register for free for our Brave. Bold. Beyond. Live Virtual Summit at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/summit/.
Get on the interest list for our Thought Leader Academy: https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/academy/.
Connect on LinkedIn:
- Carol Cox = https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolcox
- Diane Diaz = https://www.linkedin.com/in/dianediaz
- Marie Fiebach = https://www.linkedin.com/in/mariefiebach/
- Joy Spencer = https://www.linkedin.com/in/joy-spencer/
Related Podcast Episodes:
- Episode 169: Leveraging Free Speaking Engagements Into Bigger Opportunities with Angela Hosking
- Episode 192: The Cure for Vulnerability Hangovers with Carol Cox
- Episode 194: How to Structure a Movement-Making Speech Using Your Story with Joy Spencer
- Episode 205: The 4 Types of Talks You Need as a Speaker and Thought Leader with Carol Cox and Diane Diaz
- Episode 209: The Differences in Doing Interviews for Podcasts, TV, & Publications with Carol Cox and Marie Fiebach