Learn How to Attract Your Ideal Clients with Your Powerful, Visible Personal Brand and Speaking Strategy
Do people understand what you do, who you do it for, and how you help them?
Are you showing up in the right places with the right message to attract your ideal clients?
In today’s busy and noisy world, your presence, both online and offline, can make the difference between being seen and being passed by.
Do you feel like the message you’re sharing is not clear or connected?
Visibility is about having a clear and confident Vision + Viewpoint + Voice.
In this interactive, hands-on workshop, you’ll:
- Write your personal mission statement / elevator pitch
- Determine specific areas you can work on immediately to build greater consistency and visibility for your brand across platforms and in person
- Create your own visibility roadmap so you can achieve your business and speaking goals
- Discover your unique speaking topic and the best groups, conferences, and podcasts to speak at
- Develop your pitch for speaking engagements and podcast interviews
- Get to know other incredible women business owners in Central Florida
This workshop is for women business owners who:
- have been in business for at least 2 years
- are having a hard time telling your story across platforms
- recognize the value of being more visible, both online and offline
- feel there’s a disconnection between how people see you and how you want to be seen/what you want to be known for
- want to hone your skills to make talking about what you do and who you do it for easier
- are interested in becoming a better speaker and interview guest
Date: Thursday, February 7, 2019
Time: 9 am – 12 noon
Location: Tamara Knight Studios, Oviedo, Florida (Orlando/Central Florida area)
Reserve your seat today at https://visibilitymasterclass.eventbrite.com/?aff=cc.