Subscribe to the podcast!
200th episode celebration!
After creating 200 podcast episodes over nearly 4 years, I’ve learned a lot.
In this episode, I share:
- The impact podcasting has had on my business
- How my guest selection process has evolved
- Things I wished I had done earlier
- The most popular episodes and why I think they are
- My favorite episodes
- The surprising lessons I’ve learned about finding and using my voice
- What’s coming next for the podcast
- Takeaways you can use if you have a podcast or are thinking of starting one
Thank you so much for being a listener! I wouldn’t be 200 episodes in if it wasn’t for you.
Want to help me celebrate? There are 3 things you can do:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Share about the podcast on your social media
- Tell a friend or colleague about one of your favorite episodes (text them the link!)
About Us: The Speaking Your Brand podcast is hosted by Carol Cox. At Speaking Your Brand, we help women entrepreneurs and professionals clarify their brand message and story, create their signature talks, and develop their thought leadership platforms. Our mission is to get more women in positions of influence and power because it’s through women’s stories and visibility that we challenge the status quo and change existing systems. Check out our coaching programs at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com.
Show notes at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/200
Get our LinkedIn for Speakers online masterclass at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/linkedin.
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolcox
Connect on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/carolmorgancox
Related Podcast Episodes:
- Episode 100: Best of the Podcast: 100 Episodes
- Episode 162: Why We’re #ChoosingWomensVoices – and You Should Too with Carol Cox and Diane Diaz
- Episode 184: Why Some Speakers Become Thought Leaders with Carol Cox [Thought Leadership Series]
- Episode 185: My Journey as a Thought Leader and How We’re Evolving at Speaking Your Brand with Carol Cox [Thought Leadership Series]
- Episode 197: What We Can Learn as Speakers from ‘Hamilton’ with Carol Cox [Storytelling Series]