Subscribe to the podcast!
Diane Diaz is the founder of The Brand Teacher and a self-described brand geek. She worked in the corporate world for 15 years doing marketing and branding and now teaches branding classes at the same university where I teach, which is how I met Diane 8 years ago.
Diane has been doing speaking engagements during the past year at local networking groups and is now ready to take her speaking to the next level. In this episode, Diane and I strategize about how she – and you – can do that.
We talk about:
- How branding is different from marketing
- How Diane helps people understand what their brand says about them
- The speaking engagements Diane did in her first year in business
- Applying lean startup methodology to speaking
- The results she got and the lessons she learned
- What Diane is looking to do with speaking in her second year in business
- Finding speaking engagements that fit with her target clients
- Ideas for revenue streams from speaking
You can connect with Diane on her website at http://www.thebrandteacher.com/. Be sure to download her free personal brand workbook.
Diane’s upcoming workshop = http://www.thebrandteacher.com/events
Twitter = https://twitter.com/thedianediaz
Facebook = https://www.facebook.com/thebrandteacher/
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/dianediaz
Join the free Speaking Your Brand community at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/join/.
Sign up for a strategy session at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/strategy-session/.
Say hi to me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/carolmorgancox/.
Don’t forget to join the free Speaking Your Brand community. Get access by signing up here: