Subscribe to the podcast!
We’re back with an on-air coaching call! Webinars are an excellent way to increase awareness of who you are, what you do, and how you help people, plus they’re a lot of fun (at least I think so!).
In this episode, I help professional makeup artist Samantha Agostino with the content of her webinar. We review her past webinar and how to improve it to make a stronger connection with her audience and get them interested in her program.
We talk about getting clear on your goal as well as the audience’s goal, how to structure your webinar content by focusing on 3 (yes, only 3!) main points and keeping them simple to understand, the power of sharing your personal stories and experiences as well as client examples, tips for engaging attendees, and how many slides to use.
About My Guest: Samantha Agostino is a professional makeup artist for high-end bridal and event clients. Samantha’s work has graced numerous covers such as IAN and NJ Bride and been featured by top publications including Grace Ormonde, Carats & Cake and The Knot. A celebrated bridal fashion specialist – she recently collaborated with international luxury wedding planner Jean-Charles Vaneck and Ellie Youseff Couture for The Villa Casa Casuarina in Miami – Samantha also regularly leads beauty teams for NY Fashion Week, where her work has been highlighted on WWD and Vogue Brazil pages. In addition, Samantha mentors and coaches other makeup artists who are building their businesses.
- Getting clear on your goal – and your audience’s goal – for the webinar
- Understanding the obstacles that are preventing your audience/target market from achieving their goal and how you help them
- How to structure your webinar content
- Why you should only have 3 main points and keep them simple, especially on a webinar
- The power of sharing your personal stories and experiences and client examples
- Tips for engaging your audience throughout the webinar
- How many slides you may have for a webinar vs an in-person presentation
- How much text to include on your slides
Learn more on Samantha’s website
Connect with Samantha on Instagram
Free PDF of my presentation framework you can use for your webinars
Join the free Speaking Your Brand community at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/join/
Say hi to me on Twitter @CarolMorganCox
Don’t forget to join the free Speaking Your Brand community. Get access by signing up here: