Subscribe to the podcast!
Being a guest on podcasts is great for brand awareness, credibility building, networking, and lead generation.
How can you pitch podcasters the right way so they want to have you on their show?
In this episode, I talk with Nicole Holland of Interviews That Convert on:
- what to do and, just as importantly, what *not* to do in your podcast pitches
- how to turn listeners into leads
- specific tips on how to be a good podcast guest
Here’s an example of a landing page I create for each podcast I’m a guest on, so I can track opt-ins and leads for that particular podcast: https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/bizchix/
About My Guest: Nicole Holland is the lady behind the scenes at Interviews That Convert where she supports business owners and CEOs in making a greater impact in the world through Podcast Guesting for exponential growth. Nicole inspires entrepreneurs worldwide with her very popular podcast, The Business Building Rockstars Show and launched a fantastic new podcast in February, Get Guest Ready, that teaches you how to be the best podcast guest ever.
The Speaking Your Brand podcast is hosted by Carol Cox. At Speaking Your Brand, we help women entrepreneurs and professionals create their signature talks and gain more visibility to achieve their goals. Our mission is to get more women in positions of influence and power: on stages, in businesses, on boards, in the media, in politics, and in our communities. Check out our coaching programs and workshops at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com.
- What *not* to do in your podcast pitches
- The right way to pitch a podcaster
- How to get on a podcaster’s radar
- Permission-based pitching
- Questions to ask yourself before pitching
- Why being on a big podcast isn’t necessarily going to give you what you want
- The importance of being part of a podcaster’s community
- Converting listeners to leads
- Specific tips on how to be a good podcast guest
Show notes at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/73
Check out Nicole’s website at https://interviewsthatconvert.com/
Connect with Nicole on Twitter: @niczthename
Sign up for a Strategy Session at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/strategy.
Subscribe to the podcast and leave a review!
Other Episodes Mentioned:
- Episode 62: Tired of Asking? A Better Way to Get Referrals with Stacey Brown Randall