Have an event or conference you’d like me to speak at? I’d love to hear from you! Contact me.
I’ve been speaking at conferences and events for the past fifteen years, from intimate gatherings of a dozen people, to panel moderation and participation, to on-stage presentations in venues with 500+ people.
Topics for Keynotes, Conference Sessions, and Workshops:
- Building Leadership and Influence through Speaking
- What Is a Signature Talk and Why You Need One for Your Business
- Using Simple Story Structure to Create Compelling Content
- ‘Storytelling’ In Business Isn’t Enough: Your Communication and Leadership Need to be E.P.I.C.
- E.P.I.C. Visibility: What It Takes to Build a Breakthrough Brand
- The 3 P’s of Powerful Presentations: Package, Preparation, & Performance
- The Impact of Women’s Visibility and Leadership on Our Companies, Communities, and Culture, from Politics to Media to Boards and Beyond
I customize the content of the talk based on your needs and audience.
“We recently had the pleasure of Carol Cox addressing our National Association of Entrepreneurs organization in Orlando Florida. I was doubly impressed not only with her knowledge of the fine art of public speaking, but also with her own extraordinary delivery skills. She kept the entire group in rapt attention throughout her presentation. Her positive attitude and cheerful demeanor worked wonders coming across as her own natural personality. I would recommend Carol to any organization looking for a powerful and enlightening speaker.”
Alan M. Shafer, Executive Director of the Seminole County Chapter of the National Association of Entrepreneurs
Maybe you mean: 'newsletter-hero2' or 'home-page-hero' or 'coaching' or 'home-page-hero-v2' or 'home-page-hero-v3' or 'home-page-hero-v4'