Have media interviews coming up?
Want to feel more confident on TV, video, podcasts, & panels?
We can help!
Extensive media experience
We understand how to deliver a great interview, whether you have 3 minutes in a TV segment or 30 minutes in a podcast interview or panel discussion.
Our coaches have extensive experience on TV, radio, video, podcasts, panels, and speaking (in person and virtually).
We'll prepare you so you feel more comfortable and confident.
There are differences in being interviewed on podcasts, TV, radio, and publications and we'll go over each of these with you.
We'll role play interviews, make sure your background and lighting look great for video, and help you develop your presence.
1:1 Media Coaching & Prep
- You'll work together one-on-one with your coach in 2 sessions on Zoom (45 minutes each).
- You can use that time to role play the interviews, practice your delivery and presence, identify your best talking points, and make sure your background looks good and your tech is working properly.
- Your coach will also review some of your previous media interviews (TV, speaking, panels, podcasts) and provide feedback for where to improve.
Group Media Training Workshop
- Have up to 6 participants attend a group workshop on Zoom (2 hours).
- The first 30 minutes of the workshop will be training on how to deliver engaging and confident media interviews and panel discussions, including how to prep and how to handle tech issues.
- The remaining 90 minutes will be used for each person to practice their delivery and presence, identify their best talking points, and make sure their background looks good and their tech is working properly.
I engaged Speaking Your Brand to facilitate a workshop on the topic of public speaking with our Women’s Leadership Group, with the goal of giving our women leaders techniques and strategies to have stronger voices in their professional and personal lives.
They delivered expertly threaded topics that not only provided the group with insight on how to use public speaking strategies in their everyday work, meetings, and more, but created an atmosphere of sharing, growing and learning.
Our group left the workshop feeling inspired, energized, and ready to speak up and take ownership for their voice in their community, workplace and personal lives.
— Anne Niebch, Sr. Project Manager
Sample Media and Speaking Clips
Have questions or aren’t sure which is right for you?
Hi, I’m Carol Cox, founder of Speaking Your Brand®.
I believe that as high-performing women we change the paradigm, the perception of ambitious women, by more of us actively and visibly pursuing bigger, audacious goals, raising our voices and sharing our stories about what really matters – on stages, in boardrooms, in our businesses, in the media – so others can learn from our journeys, see themselves in ours, and become leaders in their own companies and communities.
I started Speaking Your Brand® to provide the coaching, strategy, support, and confidence you need to take your story and your craft and turn it into a signature talk that provides immense value to your audience and to your business.