Join Master Your Speaking 2020
In Our Proven Coaching Program for Women Entrepreneurs, You Get Both One-on-One Coaching & a Group Experience.
Identify Your In-Demand Topic & Ideal Audiences
Create Your Compelling Signature Talk
Position & Market Yourself as a Paid Speaker
Improve Your Lead Generation & Visibility
Who do you want to impact and what do you want to share with them? Let's work together to accelerate your goals.
- Carol Cox, Founder of Speaking Your Brand®
Apply today for our next start date in May 2020.
We need more women on stages — and getting paid.
Bigger Opportunities, Bigger Stages, Bigger Fees
That means you.
As you gain more experience as a speaker, you want to (should!) get paid to speak.
You have valuable expertise and insights to share with your audience.
But, you may not know where to start to get paid - what to charge, how to bring up your fee, and how to negotiate.
Or you're asking to be paid and hearing the dreaded reply of "It's not in our budget."
You can get paid and attract the gigs you want.
Event organizers assume you'll speak for free.
And your online presence, from your website to your LinkedIn profile to your proposals, isn't showing them otherwise.
Or you may be hesitant to ask to be paid - or to raise your prices - because you don't have the negotiation skills or confidence to do so.
By positioning and marketing yourself as a premium speaker, with an in-demand topic, well-crafted signature talk, speaking package, and marketing materials, you'll attract the right opportunities.
We'll help you do exactly that.
Our Master Your Speaking program provides personalized expert coaching, peer support, training, and accountability.
This program is a combination of
one-on-one coaching + training + mastermind.
We do all of this virtually LIVE on Zoom video and in a private online community, so you can join us no matter where you live.
By the end of the program experience, you'll have the speaking promotional elements in place that will fuel the growth of your business and lead you to bigger opportunities.
What you want to do:
- generate revenue from speaking
- position yourself as a paid speaker
- inspire more people & reach bigger audiences
- boost your confidence
- get expert guidance
- build a network with other speakers
Who this is ideal for:
- women entrepreneurs
- 2+ years in business
- intermediate level of experience & comfort with speaking
- have a good understanding of your best audience/clients
- high-achieving action taker
- ready to get better results and revenue from your speaking
Get to the next level of your
Pay in Full: $4,450
OR 3 payments of $1,650 each
Program includes a Virtual VIP Day (one-on-one), bi-weekly group Zoom calls, training materials, private community, and your transformation from a regular speaker to a Master Speaker.
Have questions about the program?
How Past Participants Have Benefitted
I've always known that working on my speaking skills was a key part of my business that I needed to invest in. I've spent years listening to Carol's podcast so when the group program opportunity came up I just knew I had to get on board.
The benefits from this program have been immense. I've booked several paid talks since joining and I know it's been because of the group program.
I love the group format as I get to support and the see the progress of the other women, learn more about their expertise and share in their journey.
I would 100% recommend Carol Cox and Diane Diaz for anything speaking related and will definitely call on their expertise again in the future.
— Michelle Gyimah, Speaker & Workshop Facilitator on the Gender Pay Gap in the U.K.
Your group program helped me tremendously, particularly in these areas:
- Accountability makes the goals real.
- The support of other members of the group, especially when impostor syndrome starts lurking in the back of my mind.
- Receiving “The How” to do it was priceless. This last benefit is crucial to your program. Many courses offer nonspecific general advice, but here we received dedicated action steps for each person’s situation.
To me you are the "it" person when it comes to speaking coaches.”
— Carmen Landrau, M.D., Professional Speaker
In your group program, I really benefitted from:
- the valuable collaboration and feedback from other successful women who are experts in their craft
- understanding how to pitch
- how to effectively tell a story and how transition into and out of it
- how to ask for an opportunity to speak
- how to simplify my message so that it’s understood and received properly
This was a valuable program for me both personally and professionally.”
— Jamara Wilson, Founder, Tuxedo Impressions
I really am impressed with all of the ladies in this group! (every single one of you!)
When you find so many women who are not only super smart, savvy business women but also so caring and supportive it is really inspiring!
Thank you, Carol and Diane, for putting together such a great group of ladies!
— Amber Hawley, LMFT, Speaker & Podcaster
The value of this program has been so much more than I paid.
It has helped me reframe my approach towards speaking.
By creating my keynote, building my speaking page, and crafting my offer, I am no longer someone who speaks.
I am a speaker.
— Marie Fiebach, Speaker & TV Contributor