Master Your Speaking
A Personalized Online Group Program for Women Entrepreneurs
- You're ready to get to the next level of your speaking skillset and mindset.
- You want your talks to be inspired, innovative, and memorable.
- You want to position yourself to go after bigger opportunities and bigger stages.
Be the first to know when enrollment opens again:
Next program begins in Fall 2019 or Early 2020.
Need something sooner?
We need more women on stages —that means you.
Our signature talks - our presentations - don’t live in a vacuum. We’re out there speaking and learning, but then who are we sharing those questions and lessons with?
How are we making sure that we’re continuously improving so that we can reach those bigger stages and increase our speaker fees?
This will be a combination of group coaching + mastermind, taking place on Zoom video and in a private online community, so you can join us no matter where you live.
By the end of the program experience, you'll have the speaking elements in place that will fuel the growth of your business and lead you to bigger opportunities.
What you want to do:
- generate revenue from speaking
- inspire more people & reach bigger audiences
- tell a deeper story
- make your talks more impactful & E.P.I.C.
- uplevel your delivery and stage presence
- boost your confidence
- get expert guidance
- build a network with other speakers
Who this is ideal for:
- women entrepreneurs
- 2+ years in business
- intermediate level of experience & comfort with speaking
- have a good understanding of your best audience/clients
- high-achieving action taker
- ready to get better results and revenue from your speaking
- you feel empowered when you're empowering others
- you know the importance of seeing more women on stages
Get to the next level of your
Program includes 12 group calls, 4 one-on-one coaching calls, training materials, private community, and your transformation from a regular speaker to a Master Speaker.
So motivating listening to Carol Cox about 'Speaking Your Brand' at our event. As business leaders we need to connect with our clients and audience from an emotional standpoint. Emotion drives action and our 'WHY' builds trust and rapport!"
— Aimee Lloyd, Chief Marketing Officer; Member of Florida Executive Women
The time we spent together was invaluable to this whole process for me. From what to wear to movement on the stage, your critique of my script and your suggestions.
I heard your voice in my head as I got on stage and although I was nervous, I was able to be present and deliver.
I was so well received. And as soon as my speech was over, they asked if I could come back.
I had many people come up to me afterwards and tell me that it was so inspiring. I have been receiving emails thanking me for my words. It has been amazing."
— Dr. Zoe Shaw, Psychologist, Coach, and Speaker