Create Your Signature Talk Virtual VIP Day
Having a compelling talk that you LOVE and that you’re CONFIDENT giving makes all the difference between so-so results and results that move your business forward with more leads, sales, connections, and positioning you as a leader in your space.
Here's what happens after you submit this form:
- You'll receive an automatic email confirmation with the Acuity link to schedule your virtual VIP Day with your coach.
- Your coach will send you homework questions to answer (takes about 30-45 minutes).
- About 7 days before your VIP Day, you'll receive an email with a link to pay the balance due.
- On your VIP Day, you and your coach will meet on Zoom for 3 hours to create your talk using our framework (your posterboard will be complete - it's magical!).
- You and your coach will schedule your follow-up Zoom calls to fill in any gaps, add layers, review your slides, and give you feedback on your practice.
- You have email and Voxer access to your coach for 30 days after your VIP Day for any questions you have.
Let's get started!
Your information is secured with SSL encryption. Please note that on your bank/credit card statement, it will show InterMedia Solutions, Inc., which is our parent company.
The VIP Day was what I needed to get all of my ideas out of my head in a structured framework that would take the presentation to the next level. Sometimes when you work with people it is hard to quantify the results but this is NOT one of those times.
I delivered my newly created keynote and I received $15,000 in sales directly from my presentation.
This was not by accident: we had worked together with the end in mind knowing what I would be offering and crafted a keynote that would not only be valuable to the audience but create a seamless transition to the offer.”
— Amber De La Garza, Keynote Speaker & Entrepreneur
If you need to go to the next level with your public speaking and want a unique and effective way to present your ideas, Speaking Your Brand will help you create a signature talk that is stage ready.
You are making an investment in yourself that is absolutely worth it. It is a very personal experience to meet your needs.
You will literally watch your signature talk get created before your eyes. They have the art of communication down to a science.”
— Karen Corbin, Ph.D., Geeks That Speak