Subscribe to the podcast!
I’m sharing 7 books and 4 podcast series that have impacted me personally and professionally because they’ve made me think about being a speaker (and an entrepreneur) in a different way.
You won’t find these books or podcasts in the business or marketing section.
They’re also not about public speaking tips.
Instead, they can add depth and dimension to you as a speaker, so you’re more captivating, engaging, and memorable.
I’ve listed the names of the books and podcasts below.
To hear what I’ve learned from them as a speaker, listen in.
I’d love to hear your thoughts if you’ve read any of these books or listened to these podcasts. Let me know on LinkedIn!
About Us: The Speaking Your Brand podcast is hosted by Carol Cox. At Speaking Your Brand, we help women entrepreneurs and professionals create their signature talks and gain more visibility to achieve their goals. Our mission is to get more women in positions of influence and power: on stages, in businesses, on boards, in the media, in politics, and in our communities. Check out our coaching programs at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com.
Show notes at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/157
Connect on LinkedIn:
- Carol Cox = https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolcox
- Diane Diaz = https://www.linkedin.com/in/dianediaz
- Casey Gromer (client) = https://www.linkedin.com/in/caseygromer/
- “The Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism” by Olivia Fox Cabane
- “The Art of Gathering: How We Meet and Why It Matters” by Priya Parker
- “The Soul of Money: Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Life” by Lynne Twist
- “Invisible Women: Data Bias in a World Designed for Men” by Caroline Criado Perez
- “Off the Clock: Feel Less Busy While Getting More Done” by Laura Vanderkam
- “The Awakened Woman: A Guide for Remembering & Igniting Your Sacred Dreams” by Dr. Tererai Trent
- “The Signature of All Things” by Elizabeth Gilbert