If you’ve listened to some of my other episodes, you’ve heard me help my clients with on-air coaching calls. Now, I’m turning the tables and having someone do a strategy session on me.
My guest Carolyn Delaney is the founder of OurCraft.com, which helps creatives and makers by taking care of their technology needs and digital presence through email marketing, SEO, content marketing, ecommerce, and online advertising to amplify their message, reach more of their customers, and sell more of their products.
In this episode, you get a peek inside the marketing and technology I’m currently using for my business and for this podcast, and Carolyn asks me insightful questions that you should be asking yourself and gives recommendations you can use as well.
- The danger of the DIY entrepreneurial movement in technology and marketing
- Being intentional about technology and making sure it’s the right tool for what you need
- Working in your zone of genius and hiring experts to work in theirs
- Carolyn asks me what lights me up in my business, the outcomes my clients get, and who my target audience is
- The technology I’m currently using for my online group program
- How I’m using my Facebook group, what social media platforms I use, and what SEO and online advertising I’ve done
- The value of testing hypotheses and assumptions in our marketing
- The pros and cons of automated posting to social media
- What is the ROI we’re getting from social media – know your goal and the results you’re getting
- What has been working for me to get clients
- Content I should add to my website for SEO
- How Carolyn works with her clients for their marketing and technology
How you can support this podcast:
- Share it with a friend
- Leave a review on iTunes (this is how iTunes knows that people like this podcast and will show it to others when people search, plus it’s nice to know that you’re listening and enjoying the content!)
- Click on the Subscribe button in iTunes or Stitcher (this is also how podcasts are ranked, so this helps more people find the podcast, plus you’ll automatically see new episodes in your podcast queue)
Carolyn’s website = http://www.ourcraft.com
Join the free Speaking Your Brand community at https://www.speakingyourbrand.com/join/.
Say hi to me on Twitter @CarolMorganCoxOn the #SpeakingYourBrand #podcast: Getting Better Results from Your Online MarketingClick To Tweet
Don’t forget to join the free Speaking Your Brand community. Get access by signing up here: